Events and Activities:
For core foundation and overall growth of personality of students, the school conducts events throughout the year. Children learn to work in groups, follow ethics of team-building, the spirit of sportsmanship, handling challenges in critical times etc is built up so that students turn to be responsible citizens in time ahead.
- Assembly based on Values.
- Excellent Extra-curricular activities.
- Participation of Interschool Cultural Programmes.
- Interschool, States & National Level Sports events.
- Interschool, and State level Science Exhibitions
- Science Congress 2010 in Chennai
- Music & Dance
- Personal counseling.
- Tour and Excursions.
Activities & Laboratories Information:
- The prestige of any school is based on well-equipped laboratories. We have laboratories of science of Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Maths.
- Physics Lab: It can accommodate 45-50 students at a time, well ventilated with well worked equipments.
- Biology Lab: It is quite big with near about 100 specimens and more than 100 charts that make learning process more easy.
- Chemistry Lab: Advanced chemistry lab with well water and gas connection at every point for each students range of chemical that make practical knowledgeable more efficient.
- In the academic year 2010-2011 Reshma Bano Secured first position with 95.4% in
Ajmer Zone and at district level for class XII in commerce stream.
- Ashna Agrawal and Saurabh Jhanwar secured 94.2% and Parth Kapadia secured 91%.
and stood second and third respectively. Neha Seiwal secured first position
87.8% in class XII in Science stream.
- Divya Jeswani, Arpan Kapadia, Ekta Bhojwani, Kauser Fatema, Poonam Rawat, Karan
Arya secured first position in the academic year 2011 in class X in Ajmer Zone.
- We are proud of Pawan Khalse of class XII who brought laurels to our school by
participating in National science congress 2010 in Chennai.